Friday, October 17, 2014


I am pleased to announce the opening of Drawn, an exhibition of works on paper, which will open on November 8th at the tranquil Sculpture by the Lakes in Dorset, Great Britain. My works will join those of a number of other internationally reputed artists for the five week hanging of this show in that most beautiful countryside of southern England. For all my British and European followers, put this on your calendars and plan to see some wonderful work. My thanks to friend and sculptor extraordinaire, Simon Gudgeon, whose marvelous works grace the gardens and grounds, for asking me to be a part of this singular event that will premier the newly developed gallery on the property. For those who may not be able to see the show in person, if you hit the link above, you can download a PDF version of the complete catalog of the show.

No comments: