Saturday, May 03, 2014


Having just returned from six days in the Chicago area to attend the spring board meeting of the Society of Animal Artists, I got to spend a couple days before the meetings began in Chicago to take in the sights. A visit to the Art Institute of Chicago was very rewarding and inspiring and I got to see some of my favorite works by some of my all time favorite historic masters. 
Now, it is time to prepare for next Monday's first offering in my next offering of small scale works at reduced pricing. As I noted on my Facebook page earlier today, I will offer the first work between 12:30 and 1 PM Eastern time on Monday. Again, I will only be offering and posting the works on my Facebook art page, linked in the right hand column here, beyond this blog entry today so if you would like to try for one of the upcoming works, you will have to do it through that Facebook page. It is not necessary for you to be a member of Facebook as it is a public page as I've noted previous, so no fear of getting entangled in all that if you choose not to. I will be offering a dozen works this time around, so plenty to select from. Pay Pal and personal check will be appreciated as means of payment and the cost of shipping to a continental US address will be included in the posted price with each work.

No comments: