Saturday, April 12, 2014


To celebrate the upcoming Cinco de Mayo, I will once again, be offering a group of smaller scale works, matted and ready to be framed by a purchaser, beginning on Monday, May 5th. This is an advance alert to those who might be interested in trying to pick up one of the ten or dozen works that I will offer as I did in early December. This time though, I will only be offering and showing them on my Facebook page so if you would wish to try for one, you will have to check them out on my Facebook art page, which is linked to the right here. You do NOT have to be a member of Facebook to access my art page as it is a public page, so no need to have a Facebook account or presence on that site. I will make another announcement just prior to starting this next round of offerings as a reminder toward the end of this month, but in the meantime, if you are interested in possibly trying to purchase one of the upcoming offered works, at a reduced and special price, then check out my art page through the link to the right and mark your calendar for Cinco de Mayo as I will offer a work each day from the 5th onward, for ten or eleven or twelve days.
 
Last time I did this, the works went rather quickly, within the first five minutes after being posted, so if you want one, you will have to act fast. I will be accepting payment through Pay Pal or with a personal check and the works will be offered at a very special price that will include the cost of Priority Mail shipping to a continental US address.
 



No comments: