Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Little Tease


 A bit of silliness from a Facebook posting of this morning . . . a little 'teaser' of four of the new works that will be offered in my upcoming small works offering beginning on May 5. As noted in an earlier posting, I will only be offering these works, all at reduced prices, on my Facebook Art page (The Graphite Art of Terry Miller) which is linked in the listing on the right of this page. You don't have to have a Facebook presence to be able to access that page as it is a public page, so no fear of getting entangled in all that Facebook stuff if you choose not to. But if you would like to try for one of the dozen or so works that I will offer, one a day beginning on the 5th, you will have to do that through that Facebook page. I will announce the time frame during which I will be posting the works each day for the next day so all will have an equal opportunity to try for one. These will be offered matted and ready to be framed by the person who contacts me first for purchase through Pay Pal or with a personal check. Shipping to a continental US address via US Priority Mail will be included in the listed price. I'll be making another reminder announcement in early May on this blog page but after that, you will have to go to my Facebook page to see the images of the works being posted.

No comments: