Tuesday, March 18, 2014


It's been over a month since my last posting of a completed work, but that does not mean I have not been busy at the drawing board. On the contrary . . . I've completed a couple of new works but am keeping them under wraps for the time being as they are being submitted for jury for several upcoming exhibitions. I'll hold off on posting till I hear the results of the jury on those. Currently, I am working on my piece for this year's Birds in Art exhibition at the Woodson Art Museum. Though I no longer have to worry about making the cut for jury to that respected exhibition, I am still going to keep that work under wraps till sometime later on but will post after the jury results are announced in May. And speaking of the Woodson, check out their newly reworked and revised web site through the link above. A very fine job of updating, snazzy and very slick! Congrats to the graphic designer responsible for the update. Once the current work is off the board, I promise to begin posting in-progress shots of what is next up on my work list.

1 comment:

Felicity Deverell said...

Looking forward to seeing your drawings! Good luck with the exhibition. :)