Monday, December 09, 2013


Number 8 of my "Twelve Days of Christmas" offering of small works at small pricing . . . "Status Quo" . . . offered at $200 to the first person who contacts me. Price includes the cost of US Priority Mail shipping to a continental US address (farther afield will require additional shipping charge depending upon destination). I've noted that all the sales thus far have occurred through my Facebook art page, The Graphite Art of Terry Miller and would suggest that if you are looking here on my blog page, you might wish to 'like' my Facebook page as it is a much faster way of getting in touch with me to purchase one of these works. As noted all of the previous seven works have sold within two to five minutes of my posting both here and on Facebook. Four more works yet to come and maybe a surprise or two as well.

SOLD

No comments: