Wednesday, December 11, 2013


I am quite pleased to have recently been asked to ship four works to Trailside Galleries in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Spotlighted along with works by many of the other gallery artists, here is a link to their "All Creatures Great and Small"  special Holiday show, featuring two of the four works.
I will be posting the tenth work in my current offering of smaller works around noon today (Eastern Time) and would suggest that if you might be interested in trying for purchase, you do so through the link to my Facebook art page, The Graphite Art of Terry Miller linked in the right hand column here, as it would be the fastest way to contact me for purchase.

___________________________________


Day ten . . . here is today's offering during my "Twelve Days of Christmas" of small works at small pricing . . . "Winter Warmth". $200 to the first person who contacts me for purchase. Price includes the cost of shipping to a continental US address via Priority Mail (farther afield will require an additional shipping charge depending upon destination). As noted earlier, your best bet is to contact me via Facebook as these little works are being grabbed up very fast.

SOLD

1 comment: