Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Two more small works accomplished for a total of five now. Two more to do this week, maybe three if time allows, and will be ready to post the first offering on Monday morning, December 2. I should post about 10 o'clock (Eastern time) and the first person to contact me for purchase will be the owner. The last time I did this, there were some disappointed buyers who just missed out. I imagine that there will be many checking the daily postings so if you think you might want one of the dozen works being offered this time around, best to get in there early with your offer to buy. I will be accepting Pay Pal payment or check once again and the offering prices will include Priority USPS Shipping to continental US destinations. Farther afield will require additional shipping charges depending upon where they might be headed.

No comments: