Tuesday, September 03, 2013


Some final edits and changes to my program for presentation this coming Saturday morning at the opening of Birds in Art and all is ready to go. Here's a sampling of several of the slides from my Master Wildlife Artist presentation . . . if you want to see the rest, you'll have to rise early on Saturday morning and be in your seat at the Woodson Art Museum at 9:30. I'm looking forward to spending the weekend in Wausau, sharing my stories and meeting all who attend the opening of the exhibition. Can't wait to catch up with many artist friends who will be in attendance as well. Birds in Art . . . an event I've looked forward to every September for the last two decades plus, and especially this year!

1 comment:

Ken Newman said...

Good luck on your presentation at Birds in Art!