Saturday, July 27, 2013

Yes, I have been working in the last couple of weeks since the last completed work was posted. I opted to not do any 'in-progress' shots of this one but here is the finished 'product'! It is the last of the new works that are earmarked for an October show, image size on this one is 10" x 23". I know the title is not very unique or 'new', but sometimes a well-worn title just fits!
I have some special small works to get out in the next week to ten days but then will be tackling some larger pieces again for fall gallery and exhibition events.

2 comments:

Laurene said...

I love the close-up and intimate feeling of this. It really grips the viewer's attention!

Felicity Deverell said...

Stunning pencil-work, the details are amazing. Haven't stopped by your blog in a while. Am going to go now and read your post on composition which looks interesting.