Sunday, September 02, 2012

It dawned upon me after yesterday's posting that I had not uploaded any 'in-progress' shots of anything on the board during the entire month of August. It's not that I have not been working in the studio, I guess it's just that I have been doing some smaller works over the last few weeks that seem to go rather quickly and no time to really post the process photos. Anyway, I have begun work for fall gallery and show events now and this one, utilizing reference material gathered at last month's visits to the county fair, is the first one on the board. I seem to be doing a great deal of horsey subject matter of late . . . perhaps they are becoming my new main focus for a bit? Whatever the reason, here is the first shot of this current work on the board; about three hours into it now.


No comments: