Monday, September 10, 2012

Back from the opening weekend of this year's edition of Birds in Art at the Woodson Art Museum in Wisconsin. A grand weekend in all respects, including our stay at the Grand Lodge just south of town. Here are a few shots of the goings on and a bit of the art work in the galleries. As I have pretty much said every year of the twenty plus that I have been fortunate enough to have made the cut and attended the showing, I marvel at the juror's selections and never fail to return home and to the studio with renewed inspiration. If you are anywhere near Wausau, Wisconsin over the next two months, run, don't walk, to see this incredible body of work representing artists from all across the globe.

As I have done for several years previous, in a few days time, I am going to post and speak briefly about some of my favorite works from the show so check back later in the week.


No comments: