Friday, August 10, 2012

Meet Me at the Fair . . . Again!


Yesterday was Appaloosa Day at the fair and I enjoyed five plus hours watching and being inspired! Here are a few shots of the over 1100 that I will be patiently culling through today to find sparks for future work. Those who have followed my blog over time and have enjoyed seeing new works as they come off the board or in-progress takes, might find 'someone' who looks familiar in this group of pictures! I had not realized at the time yesterday, but when reviewing the images quickly this morning, there 'he' was, a year older and still a true showman and in almost exactly the same spot as during last year's 'App' day! Deja vu!
Unfortunately, I am home this morning as it is pouring rain, so Quarter Horse day has been rained out for this year.

1 comment:

hondafactorypaintsucks said...

I just found your blog. I love, absolutely love black and white. It says what color can't.