Friday, July 20, 2012




Today's small work, Building Up, being offered at $150 to the first person who contacts me for purchase. The price includes shipping via Priority Mail to a continental US address.

I didn't get a chance to finish up the current work on the board last night and have a bit of work left on it for this morning. Hope to post it later today.

SOLD






____________________________

(Posting at 11:30) As noted in the earlier posting, I did spend an hour cleaning things up this morning, doing a bit of darkening and further shading to move things fore and aft and here is the completed work, Ready for the Judging. Image size is 9" square.

1 comment:

Christine Twomey said...

Hi Terry, have been following your blog for a few weeks now and I just wanted to let you know how much I love your work !