Sunday, July 15, 2012

I was reminded yesterday that an announcement, of those whose work will be included in next year's publication of the fifth edition of the Best of Drawing series from North Light Books, should be made public quite soon. I took a quick look on the web and much to my pleasure, surprise and great joy, even though the list of included artists for next year's book was not yet noted, as a featured work from this fall's arrival of the fourth edition, editor Sarah Laichas chose one of my works, The Waiting Game to be posted there! I am very honored to have work included in the fourth volume, which follows on the heels of having works included in the second and third editions, noted here in the column to the right, and have fingers crossed that I will once again have a work or two included in the selection for next year's volume. Leafing through the pages of the second and third volumes, I am always blown away by the wonderful works by such a host of fine artists from all across the globe. I can't wait to see who else is included in this fall's volume, to be available in October I believe.

1 comment:

Katherine Thomas said...

Congratulations! I think I received an email from Northlight advertising that book. Your drawing looks awesome here!