Wednesday, July 18, 2012



As the thermometer outside my kitchen window begins its inexorable rise to a predicted 100 degree day again today, here is the first posting of my Christmas in July small, framed work sale. 'Harmony in Stripes' can be yours for $150 (which will include the cost of shipping via USPS Priority Mail to a continental US address). I am happy to accept payment either by personal check or Pay Pal. The work will go to the first person who contacts me for purchase. I will be posting these small works here and on my Facebook page so if you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me!

SOLD


 ______________________________



Posting this shot at 3:30, here is yesterday's accumulated work on the current piece. I expect to put in a couple hours this afternoon and see if I can get within an hour or two of completing this work by dinner time. I expect it to be done tomorrow, if I don't return to it after dinner later this evening.
I'm delighted that the first of the little works sold so quickly! Tune in tomorrow to see what is next up on the 'auction' block!




No comments: