Wednesday, June 13, 2012


Completed a short while ago, 'October Morn' is ready for the work table and framing. The work is a slight bit over 8" x 26" and will be a part of a special dozen or so work, invitational equine exhibition opening in Lexington, Kentucky next February. I am pleased that my graphite work will be included along with paintings by other nationally recognized artists in this special showing in Kentucky horse country.
(A very special 'Thank You' goes out to fine artist and good friend, Dana Lee Thompson, who graciously allowed me access to and use of her wonderful personal reference material from time spent at 'the hunt'. I was able to piece together what I hope is an interesting composition from her fabulous photographs.)

1 comment:

Linda Besse said...

Terry,
This piece takes my breath away. I have so enjoyed watching its progress.