Wednesday, April 25, 2012

While I have been posting the small scale works this week, I've also been hard at work on this final piece to go to Windrush Gallery in Sedona shortly. It just came up (at 4:30 PM) from the work table and being framed, so I thought I would go ahead and post it today. I had a great time working on all that rock texture. And, I was pleased that this morning's small work posting was grabbed up rather quickly!
                                     _____________________________________________



  'Gadabouts', today's offering as the spring clean up nears an end, is the next to last of the small works I will be offering at reduced pricing. $150, which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to a continental US address.
I'm happy to accept Pay Pal or a check. Tomorrow's posting will be the last of these eight smaller scale works in this special offering
and I will honor these reduced prices through the end of April, which is next Monday, so if you are interested in any of the remaining, available works, don't hesitate to contact me.

 SOLD





2 comments:

ray brown said...

That cougar piece is just gorgeous! As I said, Windrush is lucky to have you.

Judith Angell Meyer said...

WOW! That stone work is wonderful. Nothing I like better than making interesting rock formations look like interesting rock formations! That one will be snatched up at Windrush quickly!