Friday, March 09, 2012


With a little over a month till the entry deadline for this year's edition of the jury for Birds in Art, I've uploaded my two entries to the Woodson this morning. I figured since both are done and ready I might as well have gone ahead and gotten it over with today. One group of submissions out of the way now and several others yet to come for other jury review in the next couple of months. I'll leave it to my readers to consider which two recent works might be my entries today, no hints from me!

And to all my artist friends who are submitting works for jury consideration, good luck!


2 comments:

Jim Bortz said...

Good luck with your entries, Terry. For the first time in years, I have no idea what my entries for BIA will be :-/

Deanna Velhagen said...

Good luck Terry! I'm thinking I will try again this year