Wednesday, November 02, 2011


I was absolutely stunned, delighted, shocked, knocked off my feet yesterday when my copy of Strokes of Genius 3: The Best of Drawing - Fresh Perspectives arrived and I found one of my works gracing the back cover of the book. I had no idea it had been selected for such an honor and am thrilled to say the least. The book, which I avidly dug through last night, is rich with wonderful works by almost 100 fantastic artists including quite a few of my creative friends. I doff my hat to all who made the final cut for this beautiful volume as I am sure the selection process of winnowing down the finalists from thousands of submitted works was not easy. My grateful thanks to Rachel Rubin Wolf, who edited the book, for honoring my work on its cover.

5 comments:

Laurene said...

Very richly deserved, Terry! Sincere congratulations.

Bella said...

Congratulations!

Linda Besse said...

Whoo-hoo! Congratulations Terry. Now it truly is a beautiful book. Well done.

Brenda Hill said...

Wwll done Terry! Is that Michael Dumas art on the front cover?

Jennie Norris said...

Congratulations Terry! Much deserved honor. Your works are beautiful and inspiring!!!