Thursday, October 20, 2011

As the days grow shorter, studio time seems to grow longer. As I continue to prepare for next month's Waterfowl Festival here in Maryland in Easton on the eastern shore, I just finished this small, about 4 1/4" x 4 1/4", work. I've been developing a host of small works knowing that the art market is still rather in flux and that small and inexpensive might be advisable right now. Even though the last dozen or so works off the board have been, in general, 5" x 7" or less, I'm still trying to work out some interesting compositions that I hope will have broad appeal. Three weeks from today will be the teller!

3 comments:

Jim Bortz said...

This is a good one! Looking forward to seeing you again.

Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things said...

Best of luck! Your swan is a stunner!

lampros lampinos said...

incredible sparlkling in the water...