Wednesday, September 21, 2011


I've been a busy worker bee the last five days preparing for the upcoming mid November Waterfowl Festival here on Maryland's beautiful eastern shore. I've lost track but feel sure this will be my 19th year of doing the show. These three smaller sized works are all under 5 x 7 inches in size and are the first batch of small scale works that will be coming off the drawing board over these next five weeks. Larger works for the show are already inventoried and set aside, but I hope to complete at least a dozen more of these miniature works for the Festival. Long hours ahead in the studio!

3 comments:

Linda Besse said...

A dozen! WOW. You are putting us all to shame with your work ethic. I look forward to seeing them.

Brenda Hill said...

Your pencils must be just smokin,beautiful artwork!

naturegirl said...

I agree with Linda, you are one of the hardest working (and most talented) artists I know. You are an inspiration.