Friday, August 05, 2011

An interesting bit of news arrived late yesterday. I was informed of the works that had been selected for inclusion in next year's publication of the 4th installment of North Light Books ongoing series, Strokes of Genius: The Best of Drawing. Two of my works have been chosen, Up for the Challenge and The Waiting Game. I am, needless to say, thrilled to once again have my work spotlighted in this great series of books on drawing. I have several works included in this fall's publication date of the 3rd book in the series and had five pieces represented in the 2nd book that came out several years ago (see the listing for Strokes of Genius 2 to the right). I am very gratified to have my works selected from the thousands of images sent in for jury and congratulate all the other artists whose works have made the cut in all three of these volumes.

1 comment:

Kathryn Hansen said...

that's so awesome! congratulations!!your art is beautiful, you deserve it!!