Friday, December 10, 2010

The day started off rather strange, as I went to begin to load my work into my car for transport to the location of our Artists' Open House tomorrow, it began to snow! Unexpected and unwelcome! By the time I drove off, car full of art, it had stopped, but the chill in the air reminded me that it is mid December.

Several hours later we three, Paula Waterman, Karryl and I, had our works hung, positioned, placed perfectly and ready for tomorrow. Thanks to Paula for grabbing these snaps of just some of what will be waiting for our collectors and friends to mull over and decide upon manana.







5 comments:

black bear cabin said...

looks like a great show...and its set up so beautifully! enjoy!

Anonymous said...

TERRY, YOU HAVE A NICE HOME.

Green smoke electronic said...

That's beautiful! It is so relaxing to stay in a place like that..

Blue Ridge Mountains said...

What a lovely and interesting home you have. Great wall hangings Thanks for sharing.

air max 2009 said...

Nice work! It looks that you are highly expert blogger. Your post is an excellent air max 24-7 example of why I keep coming back to read your air max 2009 excellent quality content that is forever updated. That was exactly what I needed to read today.