Friday, September 03, 2010

Surprisingly, considering all the graphite piled onto this one, it went pretty fast, it being just a tad over 5" square. It's the second time I've attempted a night scene and I am rather pleased with the outcome, so much so that I have sketched out several more ideas for night works and who knows, the very next piece on the board could be one of them. In the meantime, I'm still going through several hundred shots of gulls and sand and surf! Is it really true - September already? Only two and a half months till the Waterfowl Festival in mid November. Best get crackin'.

(11:30 AM addendum) - Yes, it's been pointed out to me that yet again, here is another composition worked within a square. Well, when you have a dozen or fifteen square frames sitting in inventory, they have to be filled!

1 comment:

SKIZO said...

Thank you for sharing
This fabulous work with us
Good creations