Monday, August 02, 2010


Before work begins today, and that is after I have run out to ship off my work for inclusion in the Society of Animal Artists' 50th Anniversary Show in San Diego next month, I wanted to post this link to my page on the National Museum of Wildlife Art's site. They have just posted all the works, both two and three dimensional as well as lovely pieces of jewelery, that are included in this year's Western Visions Miniatures and More which also occurs later next month. I am thrilled to have a work of mine included in this year's event along with that of many other fantastic internationally respected artists from this country and abroad.

_____________________________________


Here is yesterday and today's work on the current piece, being posted at 4:15. I wonder if the connection between this work and the one I completed a couple days ago, can be discerned?

1 comment:

Arti said...

The texture of the wood is remarkable, Terry..its going to be a great piece!