Thursday, July 22, 2010

I've been regrouping this week, taking advantage of a few days to sort through ideas, files, reference material, my thoughts about this and that . . . getting myself psyched up for the next series of works. And too, perhaps some of this July heat has taken its toll on my efforts to sit and work. In any event, things will soon be happening on the drawing board. In the meantime, I wanted today, to post a link to the Stop the Serengeti Highway web site which was recently set up. If you go back to some early June postings here regarding this situation in Tanzania, you will get some background. I posted several comments throughout last month on this issue and this new site will link to many good additional places to get more information on how you might voice your concerns. As I noted last month, the Serengeti is one spectacular place; one of the few places left on this earth to see nature working at its best. I am so thankful that I have been lucky enough to have traveled the Serengeti on four different trips of my seven to the continent of Africa. Check out this link and consider supporting, in some way, the efforts of thousands who have already voiced their outrage across the globe.

No comments: