Wednesday, June 30, 2010




Wondering around the web this morning, killing time while enjoying my second cup of tea and before I head out to do some yard work on this beautiful end of June day, I 'bumped into' this page on the artistsnetwork dot com. Was I astounded to find three of my pieces, that were included in last fall's release of Strokes of Genius: The Best of Drawing Light and Shadow, spoltlighted on this feature page? Dah! Had no idea of this and now see that it has been on the web since mid March. Quite gratifying and I thank the folks at artistsnetwork.com for the 'plug'. I have submitted several works for consideration for inclusion in the upcoming 3rd installment of Strokes of Genius and anxiously await the jury decision, which is to be announced in August.

1 comment:

Scottie Whigham said...

Thats great. I entered that competition as well. Good luck to you. I myself cant await the decision.