Friday, June 25, 2010

No rest for the weary. After one day's break this week, I am back at the board preparing new works for a gallery rehang in early August. This will be the first of four new works, possibly five if I get my rear in gear, for that delivery at the end of July. I try, and that is the key word, to get new works into my galleries at least three times a year; that's every four months if it is all going well. Throw in the every-so-often need to do a work or two for a jury competition, special works for invitational exhibitions, the odd commission or two, and there goes a year! I wouldn't have it any other way.


1 comment:

The Notorious J.O.E. said...

Great drawings! It seems like no one does really great drawings anymore. I would love some tips and (genuine) feedback on mine. Blessings!