Monday, June 14, 2010

Earlier this spring, I was contacted by Paula Parisi, Editor in Chief, of The Equestrian News about doing a phone interview for an article in the bi-monthly newspaper published in southern California. The paper was running a series on artists who incorporate horses into their works and I was delighted for Paula to have 'found' me via my on line presence. The June/July issue is available now and I received word over the weekend that the article, part of the 'Lifestyle' section of the paper, was ready for perusal.
After a quick read this morning, I am thrilled with the result! My thanks to Paula for taking my jumble of thoughts from our phone interviews and pulling together, in beautifully written text, just how this particular subject matter has become so inspirational to me.

Here is a link to their web site. If you click on 'The Paper' in the highlighted blue listing to the left, it will take you to the page for the entire June/July issue in PDF format.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE!! Hope they send you a hard copy of the entire issue. Looks really beautiful.


Paula