Wednesday, May 19, 2010

No, I've not been on safari in Africa (I wish!), no, I've not been laying on a beach in the Caribbean (I wish!!), no, I've not packed up and moved to a Pacific Island (I wish!!!). I have had the worst case of flu . . . well let's just say I have never been that sick in my long life. My head has been awash for the last week and I've felt like I have been twisted and pulled in every direction possible. Finally, today, I am feeling somewhat human again, though I still have a ways to go before I think I can sit myself down to the drawing board and focus. It's not been fun being away from the studio for a week and especially now when I have so much work to be doing. Well, soon enough I will be digging into my pencil tray and back at it. For the time being though, I will continue to recover ... arrraaachhhh ... cough, cough, cough ....

3 comments:

Dors said...

So sorry to hear you have been sick. The flu sometimes really gets you badly.
Hope you are recovering well now and get back to your studio soon.

Take Care.
Dors.

Cathy Sheeter said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!

dale kinsey jr said...

Sorry to hear of your illness Terry. The flu is no fun. Hope you feel better soon.