Thursday, May 06, 2010



I was pleased to hear this morning, that these two works had recently sold at this year's edition of Modern Marine Masters at the Maritime Gallery at Mystic Seaport in Connecticut. I am now awaiting news of the jury results for this fall's International at the gallery as well as news from both the Woodson Art Museum regarding Birds in Art and news of the jury for this year's Society of Animal Artists member's exhibition also this fall. I will post when the news arrives.

I have been busy this week with something quite different for me in the studio and will post about that shortly.

2 comments:

Laurene said...

Congratulations Terry! They're lovely and it's no surprise that they sold so quickly. Best of luck with Birds in Art and with the Society of Animal Artists exhibition too!

Johnny said...

Congrats Terry!! They're both beauties. All the best with the others.