Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life, as it often does, intervened yesterday and the studio was dark for the day. With thoughts of taking advantage of the gorgeous weather (just over 60 degrees) I headed out with an artist friend for some afternoon roaming, looking for anything interesting to reference. It was, also, a pleasant way to spend a few hours in the company of a good friend! We did not come away with a great deal of interesting material but did manage a few stops along the way. I wonder, can you figure out what might be coming up as far as subject matter for works in the near future? Your first two guesses don't count.

I'll post an update on the current work tomorrow. Now it's time for me to get to the drawing board.

1 comment:

V....Vaughan said...

Hi Terry!!!! I LOVED hearing from you!!! Thank you for the comment about "Bearing Gifts"Between you and me, it's my LEAST favorite of this batch of show works....that's usually a good sign for me !
I have been thinking about you a lot, lately...missing you at every show...I seem to think I owe you a painting, don't I...I am almost sure of it! Listen, friend, when you see one you like on my blog, PLEASE tell me! ...and tell me how you've been?
Oh, and aren't you finished with bridges???? ;)