Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Ventures, New Venues

I am pleased to announce that my work will be joining that of the other fine artists represented by the William Ris Gallery in Stone Harbor, New Jersey later this month. I am thrilled to take on this new partnership and look forward to having my work in this new venue and before many new eyes.

I have also been informed that dates are being looked at for, what I am currently calling 'More Unknown Bridges', a solo exhibition with the Hoyt Institute of Fine Arts in New Castle, Pennsylvania for next spring. This exhibition will sort of pick up where 'Unknown Bridges', my solo with the Woodson Museum in the summer of 2008, left off. I am very excited about once again digging into reference material gathered but not tapped for that '08 exhibition and continuing to explore the inspiration of bridge structure and architectural abstraction that so got my creative juices flowing during the four years spent on work for that original exhibition. Once definite dates are set, I will post notification here and can't wait to get going on that work!

2 comments:

dale kinsey jr said...

Congratulations Terry on your new venture. I used to look at paintings at the Ris gallery when vacationing in Stone Harbor. There used to be a gallery in Camp Hill Pa. as well. This is thirty minutes away from me. I hope that you have a successful experience with them. This is an opportunity to bring graphite into the limelight.

Dee said...

Congratulations!