Sunday, February 07, 2010

The Great Snow of 2010 has come and thankfully, now gone. With the power out yesterday, not much to do in the studio but sit and watch the snow fall! My hopes for completing the current work by tomorrow have faded and after shoveling later today there might be drawing time, but sort of doubt it. Since no one has seen anything that looks like a snow plow in the neighborhood, I guess there will be plenty of draw time over the next couple of days so maybe by mid week? OK winter, I'm personally through with you!

2 comments:

dale kinsey jr said...

Terry, that was quite a storm. Here in Pa. the accumulation was substantial and everyone is still digging out. I enjoy the way your newest piece is coming together, it is especially striking.

DEB said...

I'm through with it too...We got 3 feet on Sat. and now they are predicting up to 20" tomorrow night. Crazy!