Sunday, December 20, 2009

A record snowfall for the month of December here, outside Washington, DC! Momentarily, I will trudge out the front door and begin shoveling out. I know, to those of you who look in from the upper Midwest, or mountain states, you must be having a chuckle at how we mid Atlantic dwellers are all hyped up about the snow. But, this is the most snow I have seen in five or six years and not something typical in the recent past. Delightful yes, and I am glad I don't have to go out of the house to work come tomorrow morning!



And a reminder that tonight I will be posting one or two more new small scale works to ebay so check back later this evening to see what I shall be offering for this coming week.

1 comment:

Lynda Schumacher said...

I am JEALOUS of your snowstorm, Terry..........but can rest assured that here in Michigan we will certainly have our turn! Have a wonderful holiday.