Wednesday, November 04, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Show Time!

Yes, (hum to yourself now as we go merrily along, to the tune of 'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!') . . .
It's beginning to look a lot like . . . Show Time,
Ev'rywhere I look,
Take a look at the studio floor, piled high with work galore,
See this photo, which this morning I took!


And, still more to do this week before I feel like it is done! At least there is light at the end of the tunnel. Now, I must get to the drawing board!

3 comments:

black bear cabin said...

what a wonderful body of work...and all beautifully framed! good luck with the show! :)

Ray Brown said...

It looks a lot like my living room did a few days ago. Only your work is much better! Can't wait to see it in person.

Wendy Mould said...

It looks like my studio today as well. I thought I was the only one with such a mess. It is always great to see it all packed in containers and ready to go. My show starts tomorrow and runs for two days hope it goes as well as yours.