Wednesday, October 14, 2009


An interesting morning, this . . . while having my cup of tea and munching on a bagel and thinking about the approaching ten o'clock time set for the closing on my house purchase, I was surprised to find, upon reviewing early morning and overnight entries to Facebook pages, a posting from the Woodson Art Museum with a link to the home site of the Wausau Daily Herald newspaper. The link was to a photo essay on the currently hanging Birds in Art exhibition at the museum and amid the ten photos, this one caught my eye as there was my piece being discussed! Evidently one of the museum docents is talking about my piece to a group of grade school students touring the exhibition. Well, there was my five and a half minutes of fame!

And now, to read through the pages and pages of documentation from the closing and try to figure out just what I signed for this morning!

(photo by Corey Schoth of the Wausau Daily Herald)

2 comments:

DEB said...

Congratulations on your new home! AND your 5 minutes of fame!!

Dors said...

Congratulation on the purchase of your new home.

Glad you didn't miss your 5 mins of fame.

Congrats on the fame. you deserve it.