Thursday, October 01, 2009

As I do pretty much every morning when I come downstairs, and after heading to the kitchen to get the water going for that all important first cup of tea, I get the old computer up and crankin'. After checking email, I usually head over to the Facebook page to see what has been going on with friends. This morning, an interesting posting from the Woodson Museum regarding an article in today's Wall Street Journal about Birds in Art.

After steeping my tea, toasting my bagel and plopping down in front of the computer screen to enjoy reading the article . . . was I amazed to find in the next to last paragraph, a reference to my work, The Horse Whisperer, which is part of this year's exhibition! Many of the other works in the showing were singled out by the author of the article and several comments from attending artists as well. But when I got down to the bottom of the page and became aware that I thought I noted my name coming up in subsequent lines . . . I was blown away. Thank you Ann Landi! Click the link above and check it out.
________________________________________


Posting at 5:30 PM . . . today's bit of work. The 'end' is truly in sight now!

1 comment:

Linda Besse, Wildlife Artist said...

Terry,
Congrats on the write-up! Well-deserved.
This hippo piece has been fascinating to watch. I love it. The way light is dancing through it, I almost expect the hippos to leap up and don tutus!
Great job, Linda