Monday, September 28, 2009


Sooner than I expected, my shipment of the newly published, Strokes of Genius 2: The Best of Drawing Light and Shadow, has arrived. Five of my works are included in the book, which showcases 140 works by 100 artists from across the globe. In addition to graphite works, many other mediums are featured which makes the volume completely compelling in all sorts of creative ways.

Autographed copies are now available directly from my studio at $32 each, which includes the cost of mailing in the continental US, $40 to Canada. Please inquire about additional shipping costs, if any, outside of North America.


________________________________________


Word has just come in that my work, On the Wings of Spring, won this year's 'Marine Environmental Wildlife Award' at the opening of the 30th Annual International Marine Art Exhibition at the Maritime Gallery in Mystic, Connecticut this past weekend. I am thrilled also to here that the work sold. Here is a link to the opening page of the entire exhibition.

5 comments:

Laurene said...

Congratulations Terry! I remember this drawing very well and the award is truly deserved.

Johnny said...

Fantastic Terry,Congarats! You're work is so consistently good it's scary.

Kristy said...

Looks lovely Terry. You might want to proof read what they have written about you as the date in the last line is probably wrong?

"He am currently preparing for a solo exhibition of his works during the summer of 2008 with the Woodson Art Museum in Wisconsin."

Any how, I am sure I read further back in your blog that you are bad with water, well you certainly make it look alright ;p

cpbvk said...

Congratulations, Terry! That's a wonderful piece!

From The Studio Floor said...

Oh my god I love this piece, It;s wonderful. Congrats on the award, well deserved.