Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Feeling a bit on the puny side today so not sure I will get in a substantial amount of studio time to post an update on the current work. But, in the meantime, I wanted to note today that Strokes of Genius 2: The Best of Drawing Light and Shadow will be available very soon. I have ordered a good inventory to have available to sign and sell directly and will post cost and additional information in the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in obtaining an autographed copy, please let me know and I will hold one aside for you.

Also, I want to take this time to crow a bit, again, about my 2008 published book, Unknown Bridges, from last year's well received solo exhibition at the Woodson Art Museum. The complete book is now available for preview at the Blurb website, here.


_______________________________________




(posting at 4 PM) I did manage a couple hours sitting at the board this afternoon and had fun playing in the water! (and noodling a few more hippos at that)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I notice that you tend to move all over your work while completing it (rathern then say working from one corner and down) I would like to do this as well as I get bored at times working on one area (like my current work. I am curious as to how you protect your work from smudging.

Thanks

Kristy

Linda Besse, Wildlife Artist said...

Hi Terry,
Loving this piece! So alive. Curious, what is the size (or did I miss that somewhere?)
Linda