Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's still mid August and it's still summertime (and the livin' ain't that easy!), but autumn is not far off. And with the approach of autumn, a reminder that the soon-to-be published Strokes of Genius 2 by North Light Books, will be arriving in October. A half dozen of my drawings will be represented in the 140 selected works included in the book. I am quite proud to have my work spotlighted in this upcoming volume and will be happy to offer signed copies once the books are available. I am not sure of the pricing as yet, but will make an announcement here and on my web site when that information is forthcoming, and just how you can order a signed copy from my studio.

2 comments:

Jennie Norris said...

Congrats Terry! Can't wait to see it.

Kevin said...

Congrats also to you. I will admit that I didn't know about this book, so I will have to pick it up now for sure.