Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Another small work up for bid now on ebay.
SOLD
__________________________
I know it has been a bit since I have worked on a larger scale piece and posted in progress shots as I work on it. I am about to begin a series of pieces for upcoming juries and invitational exhibitions, one of which, American Artists Abroad, I am most pleased to have received an invitation to be a part of this past week. I am going to try and get two works done for that group showing and the first will begin later today and will be something a bit out of the ordinary for moi! Stay tuned.


2 comments:

Jim Bortz said...

Terry, "High Plains Drifter" is outstanding! I love it. Your work always makes me take a closer look at my own compositions in an effort to make them stronger.

And YES! You will see me in Wausau again this year.

Terry Miller said...

Hey Jim,

Thanks for your kind words. As I have said, perhaps too often for some .... composition is IT for me. It is especially rewarding to hear from a fellow artist, and one whose work I respect, that you might take something from my efforts too.

Looking forward to a fun weekend in Wausau again in a few months.