Thursday, April 16, 2009

The next installment on this current work . . . it is slow going as I continue to layer tones and values to indicate depth to the water. There might be faster ways to value these grey shades, but this is the way that I work and that is all to say. And as you might note, this one is a square; not an easy compositional area to work within, but always an interesting challenge to come up with something that, I hope will, in the end, be not only a good use of the space but a provocative composition.


_____________________________________

Here is the latest small work for bidding on ebay.
SOLD

2 comments:

Laurene said...

Terry, the snowy forest you've created here is phenomenal!

Jennie Norris said...

This is a gorgeous drawing, I am in love with it. If I was not unemployed right now I would buy this in a split second, Seriously! I love your work terry.