Friday, March 27, 2009

The next work being posted to ebay today for bidding.

Click here to place a bid.



Not much work going on in the studio right now as there is major de-struction and con-struction going on in the rest of the house. With all the dust and dirt flying around, I can't even think about sitting at the drawing board until all the work is done and I can do a clean sweep of the entire house. So, it will be a bit before there will be any in-progress postings here, but I shall return! In the meantime, I will be continuing to post these small scale works on ebay for bidding and a big thank you to all who have bid and won over the last couple of months. I have been very pleased with the response to this venture and it shall continue.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Congrats Terry on your ebay success, it seems so many have tried and failed. Kind of a scarey venture but I'm glad it is paying off for you.

Good luck also with the renos cause they are even scarier!! hahaha
Kevin