Sunday, March 08, 2009


I am pleased to announce my recent membership in -

Quoting from the group's web site, "the Artists for Conservation Foundation - formerly the Worldwide Nature Artists Group - is a non-profit international organization dedicated to the celebration and preservation of the natural world. The organization's mission is to support wildlife and habitat conservation, biodiversity, sustainability and environmental education through art that celebrates our natural heritage."

I have added a link (in my Links List to the right) to my specific pages on the group site and would encourage readers to visit the group's Home Page as well to browse the pages of other outstanding, internationally recognized artists.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I found your blog, then website, through the article in The Artist's Magazine. "Bones" is moving. I enjoy your work and your thoughts. Thank you.
I'm an over 60 artist working on developing my skill. Your blog, art, and links will be explored.
Best wishes.
Karen

Terry Miller said...

Hello Karen,
Thanks for leaving your note. I just took a quick look at your blog page and find your work very appealing, especially the colored pencil pieces. The small work of the African woman is a little gem if there ever was one!

I hope you will find things here, that spark your creative soul.