Thursday, June 05, 2008


I just received this advance copy of the summer calendar notice from the Woodson Museum regarding the opening weekend events for Unknown Bridges. Times have been set now and registration is open for the Saturday drawing workshop, so if you are interested, please get in touch with the museum as there will be a participant cut off number for that workshop. The Sunday lecture is also on the schedule for 1PM.

I have also been notified of a production delay in the printing of a proof of my book, so that is going to push things back a bit. I now expect to see a copy early next week to make final adjustments and tweak it if needed. Once that is all settled, I still am in hopes of having the book ready before the opening weekend at the end of the month. When I have that information, it will be posted here and on the Unknown Bridges blog.

3 comments:

Jenny M said...

Your work is lovely! I am an artist too- happy to come across your blog!- Jennifer from Tyler, Texas

cpbvk said...

Looking forward to seeing the book. Don't forget to reserve one for me!

Gayle Mason said...

I've just found your blog and have spent a happy couple of hours reading old posts. Your artwork is amazing, I will be back.