Tuesday, May 13, 2008

'It's a Lonesome Old Town'


The sun is out this morning and all is bright and drying out! I have had a chance to photo the newly completed, last work for Unknown Bridges and here it is . . . 24 1/2" x 10 1/2" image size. With the completion of this work, the bridge project will come to a conclusion and in two weeks I will be packing up the work for shipment out to Wisconsin.

I want to thank all who have offered very appreciative and positive comments about the works included in this project. It truly has been an interesting journey for me and has tapped into creative impulses that have surprised me, delighted me and in some instances moved me to include subject matter that I have never considered before, ie: the human form. Who knows where things will go from here?

And now, it is back to the drawing board for me.

No comments: