Monday, May 12, 2008

I have finished, this past weekend actually, the final bridge work for the Woodson hanging next month. With the rain though, that seems to have been falling nonstop since the end of last week, I have been unable to get the work outside to photograph it, so promise to post it tomorrow; that assuming that this downpour will eventually stop later today.

In the meantime, to occupy this blank space, I will post a shot taken recently at this year's Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival. I have not drawn the wooly beasts for quite some time and am anxious, now that the bridge project has come to an end, to get back to working on some strictly animal pieces for upcoming shows. Keep an eye out here to see what will come off the board in the next couple of weeks in prep for the hanging of my work, inlcuded in a three person show at Main Street Gallery in Annapolis, which will have its opening reception on Saturday, May 31 from 6 to 8 PM. Y'all come!

No comments: