Sunday, March 16, 2008


As the headlong rush continues to the June 28th opening of 'Unknown Bridges' at the Woodson Art Museum, I am about to embark on the next two or three works for that exhibition. With a mid May shipping date for the work to be arriving in Wausau, I have just about two months ahead of me to complete the final five works, with a total of 28 going to the exhibition.

This little montage of thumbnail images of parts of some of the bridges that will be showing up in the next works, is a little preview of things to come. I'm not going to give away too much of the detail, but thought it would be fun to post these choice cuts today and see if my readers will be able to identify where all these parts will, ultimately, fit into the upcoming drawings.

I will say, though, that these four shots represent reference gathered in three different cities in two different years, in two different states, in two different time zones, in two different seasons! Let the fun begin.

No comments: